Managing multiple sclerosis (MS) can be overwhelming for patients. Our dedicated Care Team of pharmacists, nurses, and patient care coordinators helps patients navigate their healthcare insurance, secure financial assistance for high co-pays, and receive the medication and therapy management that they require.
MS symptoms are variable and unpredictable. No two people have exactly the same symptoms, and each person’s symptoms can change or fluctuate over time. One person might experience only one or two of the possible symptoms while another person experiences many more.
The More Common Symptoms of MS Include:
- Fatigue, walking difficulties, numbness and tingling
- Spasticity, weakness
- Vision problems
- Dizziness, vertigo
- Bladder problems
- Sexual problems
- Bowel problems
- Cognitive changes, emotional changes, and depression
Most of these symptoms can be managed very effectively with medication, rehabilitation and other management strategies.
A Personalized Approach to the Patient Experience
We review all of the medications our patients are taking. Then we dive deep into their medical history to provide complete medication therapy management. This comprehensive standard of care means higher adherence levels and healthier patients.
- Reducing and/or Delaying Disease Progression
- Enhancing Patient’s Quality of Life and Satisfaction
- Keeping Patients in the Workforce and/or School Longer
- Decreasing Healthcare Costs
- Monitor Medication Adherence
- Managing Medication Side Effects
- Recognizing and Responding to Suboptimal Responses to Therapy
If you’re living with multiple sclerosis we’re here to help. Please call us at: (855) 263-4537 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org